Tuesday, 11 October 2016

#NationalComingOutDay

Well, well guys, I didn't even know this was a thing but since as it is I couldn't let this day slide by without doing a blog post.
To be honest, I don't even know how I feel about this being a thing, but hey, it's just another hashtag.
So in honour of this day, without further ado…

Here is my story…

I just like what I like, end of story.

I haven't got a dramatic story and I don't really know if I am out there per say but I have always preached that love is love and that I like what I like.

My theory is, if you can set my soul or not even my soul but part of me on fire enough for me to be intrigued, then you are worth pursing. That be whether you are male, female, black, white etc etc. 
We live in a world filled with rules and regulations but why place a rule on matters of the heart?
Why restrict yourself and limit the beauty that love can bring to your life?
And I am not bashing anyone that is a non-believer in love is love. 
There are some people who fall in love with someone of the same sex but choose to suppress it and be "normal".
But why put yourself through trying to not think about someone who is perfect for you, just to please other people. 
Ofcourse we all have to pick our battles and with that being said I do respect others' decisions.

Anyways, back to coming out. 
To be honest, I don't think that coming out should be as big of a deal as people make it. It should be one of those things where, people are seen with whoever they are with and it is just the same as when "straight" folks date.
It's not like everyone else comes out as straight do they?

Well, Happy National Coming Out Day guys.

Note: Tanny xx