Monday, 24 October 2016

Behind The Scenes

Hello all
Hope you are all well…

I'm just going to get straight to the point…

You would thing it is easy to find things to post about in today's day and age because there is always something going on in the media or world that I can talk about. Well, if you are thinking that, then you are right.
There's a lot of things I could come on here and blog about and sometimes I do start typing them but then stop half way through.
See guys, I'm trying to work on organising my creative time better. I tend to hop, jump and skip from one to the other and I know that is not great in terms of quality. But I am only human and is learning, as I am sure you are too.
So please bare with me.

Although…

I have been busy with my art side of things, been doing a lot of painting and a few drawings here and there. I have also been doing a lot of doodles, you know, to keep the creative side of my brain active and sharp.

You can check me out on Instagram… @artbytannytizzle
Also if you follow my TannyTizzle Facebook page, I post over there as well.

I don't want to post things just for the sake of it. But I am getting better.

I have been writing poetry a lot but haven't been posting them. I will post some soon though, so be on the look out for those.

What else did I want to say…

Oh, I might start something new, well it's not new but restart something that I use to do before and link it to this blog so look out for that too.

Finally, I would like a mentor, and I am looking into it. Advice welcomed...


Note: Here is a BIG HUG to all of those reading this right now. Love you all. :) Tanny x.