Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Made You Think 101: Optimistic

Hi.
Hello All, I hope you are all doing well?
It's really hard to write when life is trying to remove the paper. (I hope you make sense of that metaphor.)
But, I'm excited…
Not the generic reasons for excitement but I am being optimistic. You want to know why?
Well, I guess if you have read this far, then you are probably rushing me to get to the point.

So…

Without further ado…

I am excited because…

I am going through pain.

I told you I am being optimistic as well though, didn't I?

But…

They say God doesn't give you more than you can bear.
They say you have to go through the storm before the calm.
They say every disappointment for a reason.
And all the rest of it.
Well, I have been hit with a string of disappointments, so I eagerly await the ton of reasons.

So many break downs
So many buckets of tears
So many thoughts to give up

So many of too many manys, blah blah. I'm sure you get the point.

Pain is not forever. We all know that but it's not all of us that believe it.
And I'm guilty of that as anyone. When one thing is over, it's like another disappointment decides its it's turn to knock you down again. It becomes almost repetitive, until you think you know the outcome so you stop trying altogether.

But I'm excited, excited because I know my time is coming. Excited because pain is not forever and excited because I have faith.

So I'll pray.
And I'll wait.

Note: Love you all. Tanny x