Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Made You Think 101: Am I Okay?

ARGHHHHHHH!!!
When you have to suppress the urge to scream from the deepest depths of your lungs from fear of someone asking that question, 'are you okay'? 
When your inside is screaming so loud, you have to look around in panic that someone is actually hearing but you then breathe a sigh of relief and can't help feeling a tinge of sadness that none is actually paying you any attention.

Am I okay?

On the surface, my reply to that question is so robotic, almost like it is scripted that I hardly stop to take time out to actually reply honestly.

'Yes, I'm okay thanks' or 'Yes, I'm fine thanks'. 

But I am really okay?

No!

But I fear burdening someone with my troubles. I wouldn't want to burst any eardrums with the screams that are coming from my soul. So, replying without giving the question a second thought has become routined.

My soul is hungry and thirsty to fulfil it's true purpose, but I have no idea where to begin. It's such an excruciating feeling, feeling as though you know you should be doing more but not knowing how to take that first step.

Note: Hi all, hope you are all well and thanks for reading my posts. I think my frustration may have spilt out a little in this post but I just wanted to let you in on it. Love you all Tanny xx