Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Pause, Just Pause

Its so easy to get frustrated! Certain things and people will get under your skin at times. To the point where you just feel like you want to loose it...

But just remember to pause...

And pause

...Then breathe easy.

Try to put it to the back of your mind and carry on!

This is something I am working on and it is very hard because not everyone has the same mindset as you. And some things that may seem okay to some people can be very annoying to you. This was especially highlighted to me today, so I just wanted to share it with you all.

Just pause!

Note: After a very frustrating day! I decided to sahre with you all how I coped with it. Remember those pauses! Love you all Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House