Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Made You Think 101- Dotted Lines

If someone asks for your signature on a document, do you read the fine print first or do you just sign without thinking?

In life, in everything that you do, make sure you read the fine print. Make sure you are aware of what you are signing yourself up for.  Even do research if you must.

I was in my thoughts as usual and this thought popped into my head. I didn't know what I was signing myself up for when I opened up to certain people. I let myself go. It was only after that, that I realised I had no idea what I was in for.

In relation to relationships, don't jump in head first. Dip your toe into the water first, make sure it's right for you.

When it come on to work, do your research. Gather as much information about the company or organisation as you can. If you know someone who works there, ask for their honest opinions. Even though, this might not help if it is something negative but still atleast you can prepare yourself for the worst whilst hoping to make the best of it.

I'm sure there are many more examples but I'm just keeping it short and hopefully sweet.

Just make sure, the next time you are presented with dotted lines that is awaiting your signature, read the fine print first.

Note: This is the start of what I hope to be a new series. Just something a little different that I'm trying out. Hope you like it. Much Love Tanny x

Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House