Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Made You Think 101: They Need A Smile

We don't know what everyone that we cross paths with is going through and is experiencing in life.
We have all had that one person who was unnecessarily rude to us. We might have been in a happy mood and they came along and ruined it or just added to the bad mood that we were in.

Sometimes, I wonder why some people feel that they have the right or need to come and disrupt the happy mood that I was in. 

But not everyone will wake up on the right side of the bed. Some people can't bear to see others' happy because of how unhappy their world is. 
It is sad to know that people take out their anger or stress on other people who haven't done anything to them.

I write this post because I've recently been experiencing a lot of this unnecessary rudeness from random people and whilst it angers me that they have decided to come and take their stress out on me, I also pity them.
So, I will aim to try to brighten their day with a smile, cause sometimes they might just need it. I'm not about to continue let people ruin my good mood and you all shouldn't either. 

Note: This post was a bit of a mini rant but I thought I'd share it with you all. Much love. Tanny x


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House