Friday, 12 February 2016

Made You Think 101: Ladies Own Yourself

Ladies… Ladies… Ladies… 

This post is especially aimed at you all.
I never understood how some females can be so dependent on men! 



Literally change themselves to be the preys of these lustful men!

Growing up I didnt care much for boys, I was busy trying to be like them, than trying to impress them. I didnt care much for makeup and tight clothes, although I did go through a phase where I tried to fit in. When I say fit in, I also mean fit into the clothes. I tried to be all girly and conform to the things that society claims a typical girl should do and wear.
But, I quickly got fed of of that and I felt like I was trying way too hard to prove that I am something I already am... A girl.
I hated the feel of makeup on my face, and I felt like my whole indentity was being covered. 
Tight clothes made me feel just as uncomfortable and I called it quits on heels. 

All this trouble women have to go through just to attract male attention.
Don't get me wrong, there are some females who love it. They love the whole dressing up charade and more to the point, do it for themselves.

See, the thing I find disheartening is... If you do something, do it cause you love it, cause it makes you feel good, don't do it for anyone else.
The sooner you learn and understand to please yourself first, the better you will become as an individual.

Personally, I am not attracted to most men. I don't like to be made to feel like I am inferior to them. As though they are the lion in the jungle whilst I'm just a little pretty beetle, who do as and when she is told. 
The few that attract me are the ones who I feel on par with. Who I can hold an equally opinionated conversation with without having to feel like just cause I'm a female I should say this or that or shouldn't.
I like sharing the pants, so we can both have a leg in. 

I'm sure many would disagree, but ladies, be independent. Own your self and do things for you. Do You For You!

Note: Just sharing some of my thoughts as usual. Hope you like it. Much love. Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House