Saturday, 13 February 2016

Made You Think 101: Half Sapiosexual

Have you got that one person in your life whose words literally blows your mind?

You know that one person who you talk to about endless things. You never run out of conversation topics because one leads to the next and so on.
That one person who you just say 'hi' to and you end up leaving the conversation (not that you ever want it to end) thinking, omg, how beautifully deep was that?

Sapiosexual: One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature; behaviour of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.- Taken from collinsdictionary.com

Okay, I admit it.... *Raises hand* 

I'm a half sapiosexual! 

It felt so good getting that off my chest!

But really...

The way that I hold conversation with certain people just makes them so attractive in my eyes. How we swap knowledge and relay our insights on certain topics to each other. How we open up a vortex to a whole nother realm of thoughts and possibilities. I could converse with some people for hours and never lose interest.

But there is just this one person, who I'd sit, listen and engage in dialogue with untill my jawbones ache! (Excuse the clicheness of that sentence lol) But I seriously love and take pleasure in our discussions. 

It's so refreshing to stumble across conscious likeminded people, who you can learn from and teach things aswell.
These people make me appreciate life more and have better faith in humanity.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Note: So tomorrow is lovers day. I don't believe in it much but I hope you are all going to make it special for your partners/lovers. Look out for tomorrow's special vday post! Love you all. Much love. Tanny xx

Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House