Thursday, 18 February 2016

Made You Think 101: Chance It!

I don't want to go to work!
I don't want to exercise!
I don't want to engage in small talk! 
I don't want to act like everything is alright! 
I don't want to wake up early! 

I could go on and on about a list of things that a lot of us don't want to do. But these 'don'ts' are exactly what you need to turn into 'dos' in order to get to the light at the end of the tunnel.

A lot of us don't want to exercise but want the nice figure and want to be healthy. But in order to get to C you have to start from A and go through B. A lot of us just want to jump to C but that is impossible without going through B. 

It's human nature to always want to take the shortcuts to get to places quicker and always want the cheaper option and expect it to give you the same taste as something a bit dearer. 
Okay, maybe that previous sentence doesn't necessarily apply fully to the point I'm trying to make, cause some cheaper goods are better in taste than the more expensive ones.

But…

My point is…

Sometimes we have to do the things that we don't want to do and use it as stepping stones to get to the things that we do want to be doing. 

I'm having to look at the broader perspective of things, I mean beyond the box, in-fact beyond anything that is trying to narrow my vision. We have to look at things free flowingly, don't limit what you see. By doing something that you didn't want to do in the first place, could lead you to endless opportunities. 
You don't want to be in a position where you thought, 'well, what if I did do that'. Those are the worse situations, knowing that you had the power to have done something differently but you chose not to all because you didn't want to.

So…

To round up…

There are a lot of things that we don't want to do but could be beneficial to us. I'm not saying go against your gut feeling, because if your gut feeling is telling you not to do it, then that is different. 

I'm saying, don't do things because you simply don't want to. 

Step back, widen your vision and chance it!

Life is all about risk-taking… And you'll truly never know where you'll end up.

I'm in this with you. I am also trying to do things that I didn't want to do before but I know will benefit me in the long run.


Note: I love all of my readers. I can't thank you all enough for reading my posts. Much Love. Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House