Sunday, 28 February 2016

Made You Think 101: Blessings Cannot Be Rushed

It's so easy to fall into the trap of comparing others' life with your own. But trust me, it is one of the biggest trap you want to avoid in life.
A lot of people walk around with green eyes, wanting what others' have but aren't willing to work for it.

But blessings can't be rushed and surely doesn't come so easy!

They come when you are ready to receive them.
Now, we can all run around and say we are ready but it doesn't work like that.

You just have to keep doing what you are doing to the best of your ability and the universe will reward you when the time is right.

I remember when I use to question when I would feel a love that would have me weak at the knees. And that came to me unexpectedly. I wanted to hurry up and feel that feeling and just as quick as it came, it went. That was the universe telling me I wasn't ready for it, but because I wanted it so badly I had to learn my lesson, unfortunately the hard way.

So, whilst I have many things I want to achieve, I don't want to rush anything. I want to continue doing what I am doing and accept my blessings as they come, whenever they come.

I have always believed that God has a lot in store for me, but I won't sit around and wait for it.

Cause, blessings does not come so easy and cannot be rushed.

Note: This post was inspired prior to a conversation that I had with my younger sister. Thanks for reading. Much love. Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House