Monday, 29 February 2016

29 days

Over the past few days, I have been in 6 different cities and I must admit that I am enjoying this lifestyle. It is a change from my normal day to day routine.
Even though, I said in my Aims & Aspirations post that I wanted to travel more, I didn't realise how much I actually enjoyed it. So, I hope to do a lot of it in the near future, fingers crossed.

But, this post is not to talk about my travelling.

I just want to thank you all for reading all of my posts over the past 29 days. If you all didn't know, I decided to challenge myself and post everyday in February and I actually did it. Well, I think I only missed one day but I am still proud of myself for sticking to it despite that.

So, this post is celebrating me. *Pats myself on the back*

Thank you all again for reading my posts and I appreciate it a lot. I hope to continue posting regularly, maybe not everyday but certainly more often, possibly every other day. It wasn't as challenging as I thought it would be, that just goes to show how much I underestimate myself.

I would like to also ask of you all a favour. Please can you take the poll on the right hand side of my blog indicating which category you would like me to post more content of. I would really appreciate it and I encourage you all to leave feedback as well, thank you.

Note: Love you all. Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House