Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Aims & Aspirations

2015… That was yesterday right?
That is such a bad joke, forgive me. 

Anyways, here we are… 4 days into the new year and to be honest 2015 flew by. I'm not sure if it's just me but I felt like the year just wanted to hurry up and finish.

Now that we are in 2016, a lot of resolutions probably have been set. 
Normally I don't bother with them because I tend not to stick to them, but I've set myself a few which I will work hard at achieving. 


I won't tell you all of them because some are personal which I'd rather keep to myself. But here are a few I think we should all try to do more of this year:

Read More
We all get so caught up in the momentum of life that something as simple as reading we tend not to make time for. Trapped in the world wide web of life, where everything is online, picking up a book seems so vintage. But this year I will try to read more, broaden my knowledge and just feed my mind with new words.

Eat & Drink Healthier

A little more fruits and vegetables won't kill you, in-fact it will do the come opposite. I love fruits and I'm starting to appreciate vegetables more. Blend them if that makes it easier for you but certainly think about increasing your consumption. And don't forget that water!

Take Care Of Your Body
This one is a especially vital for me because I tend to go to bed at silly times in the morning. Our bodies need to rest to rejuvenate after a days work and activities, getting proper rest is essential. This will be hard for me to work on but I aim to try my best.

Travel & Explore
I feel as though we should all try to travel and explore as much as possible. I feel like I don't know anywhere in the city that I've been living in for the past 14 years. So I plan on changing that.

Trust Your Instincts
I do this on a daily basis but I just wanted to share it with you all. Always, always, always trust your instincts. I can't stress this enough. That gut feeling and that little voice inside of you, always trust it and go by it.

Make Time
Last but not least, make time. It's so easy to use the cliche 'I don't have time' excuse but that is just what that is, an excuse. We all have the same 24hours but what we do with it is entirely up to us. Some people can achieve a lot in 24hours whilst others will struggle to complete just one task. Ask yourself why you can't get as much done and try manage your time more, you'd be surprised at how much you can accomplish with better time management.

So, those are the phew things I wanted to share with you all. Believe me when I say that this is a challenge these are challenges in themselves but I believe I can do it and so can you. Whatever your resolutions are, just remember to stick them out and also keep reminding yourself why your are doing them.

I wish you all a prosperous 2016, filled with a calendar of memories, journeys and new experiences. Remember life is too short and they say the future is now, so live and enjoy life.

Note: I hope you all enjoy this post and stick to your resolutions. Thanks for reading and love you all. Tanny x

Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

 All poetry registered with Copyright House