Sunday, 9 February 2014

Blinking Back The Tears

It is normal in life to have ups and downs but I feel as though I'm just having strings of downs... I'm not being an ingrate because I am very much thankful for what I have achieved so far, but when you have a feeling that you should be greater than you are; it is hard to appreciate what you have already. But none the less I am still grateful.

I'm blinking back the tears as I type this...

It's hard to explain how I feel because it is as though I am lost in the feeling of feeling lost. I'm not sure how much sense that makes but that's the best I can come up with about the description of how I feel. I mean, usually I try to post things that are positive and uplifting etc but I feel like the only way I can try ease the mixture of feelings I'm currently feeling is to just write. So here I am, writing a post that most of you will probably ignore.

Maybe this is a cry for help, but only to those who hear it. I don't know. Maybe typing this alone will sum up just how much of a muddle of confusion I am in. Again, I don't know.

These internal battles are not just at war with me but with themselves.

I've turned to the one thing that helped me through previous moments like these but as I am typing this I am fighting not to go to the depths of my pain and only express what is floating at the top.

I don't know how long I can blink back these tears for...

I really don't know...

Note: _______ Love for the support. Tanny xx



Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.


 All works registered through Copyright House