Thursday, 31 January 2013

Faith, Hope & Patience


I haven't had a chance to write this but it has been on my mind for quite a while now and over the past few weeks there have been events that basically spoke out to me that it's time to write this. So here I am writing it. I'll try to keep it fairly short.

I've read about a few suicides that happened over the past few weeks and before that it seemed like every week I was hearing about someone taking their own life. Also I've heard of people passing away at young ages, now I'm not saying that this doesn't happen anyway because it does, but I feel like of late I keep hearing about deaths upon deaths. May God rest their souls.

So, really I just want to remind everyone reading this to start living life, if you haven't already because you'll never know when it's your time. Maybe I'm not telling you anything new, in fact I know I'm not telling you anything new but honestly just start enjoying life. Stop worrying about petty little things and letting the smallest of things stress you. Relish in those moments that you spend with loved ones and smile more it'll make you look a lot younger (A bit clique) but what I'm saying is life is too short.
If anything, throughout my years of life and my age is still on the calender, so I really can't say I've experienced much but the main thing I would say that I've learnt is to take risks. And to follow my heart and instincts, hence why I've gotten this far. I know I've said it before but I'll keep saying it because I can only tell you what has worked for me.
I want to also remind you that God is always there, so you can call on him. No, I'm not trying to preach or anything, I'm just saying he's a prayer away and he doesn't give anyone more than they can handle.

If you are feeling lost or fed up, let me just tell you that in order to get to the light you have to go through a bit of darkness, so what you are encountering won't last forever. Have faith, have hope and have patience. If you feel that you have things to get off your chest or mind or heart, try writing it down or maybe just have a conversation with yourself. That might actually sounds bizarre but you're releasing it instead of bottling it up because one day that bottle will be full and that's when things will overflow.

Anyways, basically just enjoy your life and live to please God not anyone else and also yourself. All I'm doing is reassuring, so don't judge me because I'm not trying to say I know the ropes of life. I'm just using common sense and what I've experienced to encourage others. Usually reassurance is all that people need because in their heads they already know the steps they want to take but they just need someone to help then get a heads up. Or if someone is feeling to give up, they just need someone to tell them they can make it and that they shouldn't give up, you know. Honestly, I wanted to do this blog to inspire others and because I just love making people happy, it seems as though that is kind of my purpose. Although I won't speak too soon because I'm still young. So enjoy life because a lot of people are wishing they could be in your position, just like you're wishing to be in someone else's position and it's an on-going cycle.

Note: Thanks for reading, please leave comments etc and I love you all. Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.


 All works registered through Copyright House