Thursday, 18 October 2012

For A Reason

Has something ever happened to you and you had no idea as to why it happened or even in some cases, how it happened?
Well, I have these cases all the time and instead of questioning them or trying to figure them out; I simply just accept them.
You see, I am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason. And as the saying goes 'God doesn't give you more than you can handle'.
I won't go into details about my recent example but believe me when I saying its been tearing me up inside.
All the time I ask myself 'why me?', but now I just accept it and try to move on. I look at it as an experience and a lesson learnt, which is only an added block to the building of my character.
So basically, what I'm trying to say to you all is, don't sit there like I did and question it or try to figure it out but instead just accept it and work with it. Go with the flow because in the end I'm sure you and I will be able to look back at it and smile.

Note: Very short and hopefully sweet but I just wanted to share that thought with you and I hope it was helpful. Thanks for reading and I love you all. Tanny xx
-->


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House