Sunday, 13 November 2011

News & Updates

Hey all, this is just a quick post to say as you can see I have updated my blog and I hope you all like it. I thought a change was needed because it's always good to keep on top of things and in order to keep you all returning to my blog, I have to try my best to keep it fresh and up to date.

Also I would like to say that I do have new material on the way, just keep checking to view the latest. I am actually surprised at the amount of people that view my blog, I must say that I am thankful and very happy that I can share it with you all. I love what I do and I will keep doing it for as long as I can.

One last thing before I leave you all, I would like to say if you haven't already, go and like my Facebook page please...Tanny Tizzle. Thanks and I love you all. Tanny xx



Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House