Sunday, 13 November 2011

All I'm Looking For...©


I want someone who I can trust
Someone who loves me not just filled with lust
I want to be loved for who I am and not for how I look
I don’t want to be easily readable like any old book
I want someone who I can tell my secrets
And know no matter what happens, will always keep it
No, don’t me wrong
I’m not after perfection
But I want someone who’s perfect in my eyes
Someone who gives me that feeling I get when I’m in the sky
Someone who doesn’t just give me part of love but gives me all
Who will be there to straighten my slips and catch my falls
It sounds like a lot but believe me it’s not
Because all I’m looking for is LORT (Love, Originality, Respect and Trust), simply just that.

Note: This is just something short and sweet. I haven't got much to say, but I hope you like it and I also hope you like my acronym. Thanks for reading, much love Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House