Wednesday, 14 September 2011

How Will I Tell Him©

Oh my I think it’s happened again
You know that feeling, when you think you have fallen
That feeling when you want to say I love you
But don’t know how to
And you’ve tried so many times to
But the words get trapped within you
Well that’s how I feel
I finally think I’ve found someone who’s real
But it's hard to tell him exactly how I feel
I want him to know that I’m also being real
I don’t want to wait till it’s too late
Because I know that there won’t be another to take his place
Damn, he’s got me a way and I’m not going to lie
All I want to do is make him mine
The only problem is I’m afraid that he doesn’t feel the same
Or he will pretend and start to play games
So I don’t know what I’m going to do
And how will I tell him, I haven’t a clue
But I need to find out how he feels about me
Once I know that, I can take the actions that need be

Note: Just something short and hopefully sweet. Hope some of you can relate. I don't think i have anything else to say, hope you like it tho. Thanks for reading Tanny xx


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House