Thursday, 18 August 2011

Keep it Hidden©

Wrapped up in garments that covers someone’s fantasy
I keep it hidden from those who try to get close to me
Not ready, to experience the pleasures that are craved
I tell them I’m waiting for the right one; they say ‘I need to be brave’
I wonder and ponder upon that phrase
Asking and telling myself at the same time, ‘I’m not scared!?’
Nights go by where I reason with myself
Trying to figure out if i make sense
Sometimes I don’t understand some of the things I do
But I know there is a reason for this and I’ll find out soon
In times when I feel I need to be touched I close my eyes
Relishing the moment and enjoying how it makes me feel inside
There have been times when I was tempted
But I held my cool, kept tight and never gave in
They say “Patience is a virtue” and so I’ll keep on waiting
In no rush at all and from all those hungry eyes I’ll keep it hidden
Till I'm ready and willing to reveal all it's secrets
To that someone who I feel is worth it.

Note: I don't know what to think of this poem, hmmmm... I think i'm going to leave it up to you guys to interpret it however you want. Thanks for reading :) much love as always ! :) xx
P.S It's based on a chat i had with someone, so it's not about me, although it's in first person... plus lets see who can look pass the trees and figure out what the picture actually is :)


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House