Thursday, 14 July 2011

A Little Note©

You use to be on my mind every minute of every day
But lately things changed
You entered my dreams last night
I wished I never had to open my eyes
For a few hours I had you to myself, you were mine
But I was brought back to reality by daylight
Life,
Isn't it funny how it works
To see happiness you have to endure hurt
To laugh, you have to shed tears
And you can’t find the love that you need even if you search for years.

Note: This was just something short that came to me whilst i was on the bus :) Hope you like and thanks for reading <3


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House