Sunday, 17 July 2011

Bittersweet Goodbye (Last Kiss)©

Every night it’s always the same thing
Argument after argument, non-stop fighting
Until the day I said I was leaving
My things were packed and ready for the outing
The part that scared me the most was, I wasn’t hurting
I spoke the words without feeling
Although it sounded as though I had been rehearsing
Which I had been,
But does that even matter
Fact is, you broke me and I can’t go on any longer
Pretending that I can still feel the spark
The one that use to light up my heart
No, it died
And when I said I loved you a week ago, I lied
I want to say, I’m sorry it took me this long
To figure out that you’re not my type of man
I’m sorry if I hurt you in the process
Although I think you felt the same but didn’t have the courage
To admit it to me and yourself
Well,
It’s a bittersweet goodbye and you will be missed
All I ask for is one last kiss
How ironic,
But that last kiss led to a series of ‘last’ things
And I’ll leave the rest to your imaginings.

Note: Hmmmm, i don't know what to think about this. I like it but then again i don't. I need motivation, i feel my standards slipping a bit and that's not good. :( #sigh. I hope you like it though :/ Thanks for reading. Tanny xx <3


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House