Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Those Days (I miss you) :(©


Remember those days when conversing was easy
When we didn't have to struggle to find things to talk about
Those days when words just flowed between us freely
Well i miss those days
I miss how easy it was to have a heart to heart with you
I miss how we made each other feel better
How we use to joke around carelessly
Saying things that may come across as offensive to others
But was merely a joke to us
I miss when you use to put a smile on my face
No matter what i was going through
You still managed to make me laugh
I miss laughing, the closest i get to it nowadays is a smirk
Why did things have to change?
Why did you change?
I miss you...
In the events of you changing i lost a part of me
A part that i hoped would return soon
But from where i stand, it doesn't look like that is going to happen
Was it me? Did i do something?
If i did, from the deepest part of my heart
I'm sorry...
I miss you!

Note: I know i haven't written anything in a while and i haven't really got an excuse for that, only that i wasn't feeling up to it. I wouldn't say writer's block, more like lack of inspiration or motivation. Ahh what's the point OK, it was just laziness, if i put my mind to it i could have written, i just took time out. Anyways, this was inspired by a incident that happened between me and a good friend. Just so you know i love you all for reading my poems and thank you, and not to be a pain or anything but please spread the word. Thanks again, Tanny <3


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House