Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Inspired By Beautiful Words Sang In Harmonious Melodies

I don't usually blog about things like this, but I think taking a little time out to do this is more than worth. I just want to share a little about how I am inspired to write what I do...

Firstly, some of the things I write are based on first hand experience and some are based on what others tell me, but the main part of it is it's all about letting out emotions..

Secondly, i can't just pick up a pen and paper, or use the notepad on my phone and write anytime, I think that goes for everyone, I have to feel in the mood...

And Finally not only do i have to feel in the mood I have to have the right songs on in the background and this is the most important part.



Artists like Adele who is absolutely amazing, her album '21' is just the best ever and her voice almost cures any pain i'm feeling :/... or maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously especially 'Someone like you' I could write all day listening to that track over and over again.


Another person who I idolize is the upcoming artist Jessie J, her words are so real, and her take on life through her music is just the way I think. Everyone believes it's all about money money money, and few artists do what they do purely because they have a passion for it, it's all about out doing one another, and they ask why all these natural disasters are happening to the world. But not to babble on that's a whole different story. Her album 'Who You Are' is one of the best albums since Usher's 'Confessions' I love every song and even though i haven't personally met her and i'm speaking purely based on her music, but I think she is a remarkable woman of qualities and knows good music.

I could go on and on but i'm not going to bore you with all my chatter, but I will conclude by saying the words of Jessie J and the melodies from Adele, is just what helps me to write the way i do, and i''m not saying it's just those two alone, but they are the main two, there's artists like Bruno Mars, Alecia Keys, Jah Cure, Aretha Franklin, Lauryn Hill, Brandy, Brian McKnight, Beres Hammond, Luther Van Dross, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Usher, Keyshia Cole, Faith Evans, Keisha White and the lists goes on. So it sum it up lets just say that i'm inspired by harmonious voices and beautiful words by inspirational people.

Anyways hope i didn't type too much, and i hope it made sense to you and maybe you'll be inspired too, maybe, just a thought... Anyways thanks for reading if you did, much appreciated :)



Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.


All works registered through Copyright House