Thursday, 17 February 2011

Friends (For Now)©

Why is it when i go to bed, you wont let me sleep,
Your beautiful portrait is imprinted in my mind permanently.
I close my eyes but it's like i'm standing right in front of you,
I don't want to jeopardize our friendship but the truth is i want you.
The thought of you being with another girl cuts me deep,
But they say fate chooses itself sometimes but i hope it chooses me.
Time after time i try to explain to you how i feel,
But it never turns out right and things turn bleak.
You have all the right characteristics of what i call a near perfect man,
You were well constructed, so exquisite, a magnificent creation.
Friends? That's the start of something for the future, right?
Well i guess i'll have to wait and see, but my prayers are still with you every night.

I thought i'd write a quick poem, as i couldn't sleep last night because i kept on thinking about this guy. Yes, this one is rather personal like some of the others. I hope u enjoyed it :)



Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.


All works registered through Copyright House