Sunday, 23 January 2011

One Step At A Time©

Sat here thinking about where am going in life
But I cant see me in the future cuz i dnt think ill survive
Am feeling to give up and let life take it’s own route
Cuz things always go wrong whatever I choose
They say its when uve reached breaking point that u want a change
But I’m there now yet I feel the same way, that’s strange
Or maybe not, cuz my feelings are masked
When I should feel pain and cry I feel joy laugh
I wonder if I should I be worried about this
My heart is cold and my mind seems to have vanished
So what does this mean, who’s in control?
I haven’t a clue, but there’s a fight for my soul
I printed psalm 23 & 35 and placed it on by beside table
Hoping it will guide me and protect me from evil
But it seems to not be working, or is it me
Maybe I got to want it more for it to be
Did that even make sense, let me explain
Basically u got to put in the effort first before u gain
But am tired of tryin only to fail consistently
Ive had enough of pain after pain repeatedly
I think maybe that’s why i am now frozen
My mind is lost and I feel the wrong emotions
These are times when u should turn to God right?
But I can’t seem to find him no matter how hard I try
It’s like I know where to look but then again I dnt
I look in places where I know he won’t be found
I say to myself, listen I know this aint you
But I refuse to belive in what is true
I know I want to change, but I don’t know where to begin
I too scared to let go or any if not everything
But I guess the saying goes one step at a time right
So I hope every step I take I have a clearer sight


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.


All works registered through Copyright House