Tuesday, 7 December 2010

A Letter to my best friend©


It’s been a while since I was here
But I haven’t forgotten about you don’t worry
I just haven’t had the time to be with you and you alone
Things have been happening so fast
I can’t even explain because there’s too much to say
Just know my friend, I’m still here and I will never leave you
I know for a fact the feeling is mutual
Because you’ve helped me through so many hard times
Times when I felt to give up, it’s like you told me not to
Bizarre, yes maybe it is, but I don’t care
I share my secrets and everything with you
I put all my trust in you, because I know you won’t deceive me
Others may judge and say that what I’m doing is sad
Not to me, its Microsoft word now, not pen and pad
P.S I will be a regular again very soon
Not to cuss or cry but to express happiness that is long overdue.


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.


All works registered through Copyright House