Saturday, 19 December 2009

Love You©

When i think about you my heart aches
Literally, i dont jus feel love, but also fear
I dont understand why i have these feelings
Maybe because we're still young
But i know this is real love, im not just sprung
I think im scared of actual reality
Because to me this seems unreal
I want to believe this is a real feeling
But when i think of the reality of it
I just laugh and say this is just us talking
But then again you are being serious
And i think to myself, am i?
I want to be but something tells me im not
I dont express this to u in words
Im too scared of your reactions
They say you should hold on to what makes u smile
And your what makes me smile
I love your smile, i've never let you know
I guess i am shy but like u, thats how i grew
All that i have is that smile, so fresh in my memory
It's scarred my heart, im suprised at wat it does to me
When i think of u smiling, its an undefined moment
Ive always loved u, believe it or not
I always compare boys to you and no-one has ur gift
The effect u have on me is amazing, speechless
Im waiting for that day to come when u hold me
And your lips touch mine, im sure i'd melt
If i get so intesified thinking about u, i cant imagine
What i would feel like, when your touchin me
Ur a gentleman, a man with a rare gift of shyness
Combined with a heart of pure love
I love everything about u, the way u talk, Smile, walk
Even the way u say my name, no-one but u
Calls me what u do, the syllables, the sound
Wow, i guess im going pretty deep
But there isn't a limit to which i can express
What i feel, ur the one for me, faith knows it
Im asking myself im ready for a lifetime with u
I dont want to look at the negative side not at all
I want to stay positive, but its kind of hard
You wanted me to promise you something
I was in shock, i think you could tell, i was speechless
I know your the type to know what your doing
It's part of the reason why i love you
I never thought i was one to be caught up in love
Those chilhood memories, i thought it was a crush
Then i got deeper, then i thought maybe jus lust
Now its out of control and i know it's Love
Im sorry, u might not understand why
But u will one day i promise
I can imagine us with kids married living together
That's why i'm scared because it looks so good
But in life if doesnt always turn out fairytale like
Despite that i will make it happen
There's only two way i can think of that wil stop it
One's obvious and the other is not
Well maybe but i dont think it will be to you
I can look pass both of them and move on
I would never love like this again if it were to happen
If i lost u to someone else, i mite aswel die
Heartbroken wouldn't be the right word!


Disclaimer
All content on this blog are the property of the author, TannyTizzle and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without TannyTizzle's permission.

All works registered through Copyright House